Kontinentalist is an editorial studio that tells data- and map-driven stories. Our focus is on Asia and our mission is to enhance the region’s voice in the global narrative. We are looking for a dynamic and creative individual to join our small but growing team of passionate individuals championing Asia's voices in the media landscape. As an editorial and digital marketing intern, you’ll be assisting both departments in producing data-driven stories and content for our marketing platforms. A monthly stipend of SGD 800-1000 will be offered for the duration of the internship.
What the job entails
- Pitch, research, and write two to three stories with editorial guidance.
- Assist the editorial team with data collection and research when necessary.
- Copy-write for marketing, newsletter, and produce content for Medium blog.
- Assist the marketing team in building a compelling marketing portfolio.
What we are looking for
- Experience in research and writing articles or essays with primary and secondary sources.
- Able to work independently and take the initiative in projects.
- Be a team player and work cross-departmentally.
- Familiarity with Wordpress and MailChimp is preferred, but not a must.
- Interest in integrating data visualisation tools with storytelling.