We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to support our growing needs. The developer will have the opportunity to work with our product team to design and build a core project that involves data and map visualisations.
- Collaboration across functions (Designers & Product Manager) to drive new and existing product initiatives
- Work with web engineers to design and build APIs to power the app
- Build fast and easy-to-use web application for users
- Design efficient and reusable front-end components and abstractions
- Use new and sophisticated technologies (e.g. GraphQL, Service workers) to improve web infrastructure, performance, and developer productivity.
- Work on scaling various pieces of infrastructure
- At least 1 year of experience in developing web apps
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or any equivalent degree is preferred
- Ability to write high performance production quality code
- Can work independently and efficiently
- Ability to think critically and work with small teams, and to contribute to discussions
- Experience and interest in working with other engineers and cross functional partners in product and design to build a world class online and offline product